lindazou@188.com +86-13586005286
PA Material Straight Pipe Fitting Injection Mold Work Full Automatic

PA Material Straight Pipe Fitting Injection Mold Work Full Automatic

Description

PA Material straight pipe fitting injection mould can work full automatic system, but need longer cooling time even OSKAI mould factory already designed enough cooling system for it.


OSKAI mould factory can finish this mould within 55 days choose harndess treatment, at final surface choose texture. 


Details table for this straight pipe fitting mold as below


MOULD NAMESTRAIGHT PIPE FITTING MOLD1
MOULD STEELH13 FOR CORE / CAVITY / SLIDERS, P20 FOR SUPPORT PLATES, C50 FOR THE MOULD BASE PLATES2
MOULD CAVITY2 (CAN BE DESIGNED DEPEND ON DEMANDS)3
MOULD HARDNESS TREATMENTH13 STEEL ARRANGE BY VACUUM QUECHING TO HRC45 DEGREE4
1ST. SAMPLE LEADING TIME45 DAYS NEEDED AFTER CONFRIMED MOLD DESIGN FILE5
PAYMENT WAY40% DP BY T/T, THE OTHER 60% BALANCE BY T/T AFTER CONFRIMED SAMPLE (BEFORE ARRANGE SHIPMENT)6


OSKAI MOULD WILL CHOOSE 140TON machine for testing this mould, that can work very well, and test out sample photo shown like this


1.pic_hd


Whole set straight pipe fitting mold photo shown


IMG_1075


OSKAI MOULD factory will choose grinding machine for core and cavity, then make sure error size will be +/- 0.01mm


IMG_1104.jpg



IMG_1105.jpg



Mould whole core plate photo shown like this 


IMG_1079


If you have any interest in our pa material straight pipe fitting injection mold work full automatic, welcome to contact our factory for more details. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also welcome the customized orders.

Send Inquiry