6 Cavities PS Material Hanger Injection Mould Work Full Automatic And OEM Welcome
PS material hanger injection mould
Here is hanger mould core plate
This hanger mould core plate choose H13 steel, it is belong to hard steel, at final arrange by vacuum quenching treatment to HRC45 degree, this hardness treatment will arrange whole plate hardness to HRC45 degree, then make sure mould work long use-life.
This hanger mould can work full automatic by ejectors system, but also can choose robot take hangers out from mould.
The cycle time will be about 30 sec. about as with full cooling system.
Here is hanger mould cavity plate
This hanger mould cavity designed angle pins, assist move the sliders on the core side then make the hook holes, under the sliders also designed springs make sure slider work safety.
This hanger mould choose full hot runner system by big gate in order to can choose recycle material.
This sheet shown this hanger mould details, pls check. tks!
|CAVITY||6 (Depend on demands)|
|1st. Sample time||60 days needed after confrimed mold design as H13 is harndess steel|
|Packing way||Covered by PE film at first, then put into wooden case|
|Advice PAYMENT||40% as DP by T/T, the other 60% balance should be paid by T/T after confrimed samples.|
About the shipment
Oskai mould factory will choose by sea shipment way, but if client needed, we also can choose by air, just the freight should be beared by buyer.
This is photo shown mould making step
If you have any interest in our 6 cavities ps material hanger injection mould work full automatic and oem welcome, welcome to contact our factory for more details. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also welcome the customized orders.This hanger mould core plate choose H13 steel, it is belong to hard steel, at final arrange by vacuum quenching treatment to HRC45 degree, this hardness treatment will arrange whole plate hardness to HRC45 degree, then make sure mould work long use-life.customized design is welcome always, on normal advice choose robot take off in order to make sure won't get any marks while doff