lindazou@188.com +86-13586005286
36CM & 41CM Strong PP Hanger Mould Work Full Autoatmic

36CM & 41CM Strong PP Hanger Mould Work Full Autoatmic

36CM & 41CM Strong PP Hanger moulds OSKAI MOULD FACTORY main make different hanger moulds during those year, PP / PC / PS / ABS hanger moulds are welcome. OSKAI mould factory can offer free design service for client on products and moulds. There are 98% moulds which made by OSKAI mould...

Description

36CM & 41CM Strong PP Hanger moulds


OSKAI MOULD FACTORY main make different hanger moulds during those year, PP / PC / PS / ABS hanger moulds are welcome.


OSKAI mould factory can offer free design service for client on products and moulds.


There are 98% moulds which made by OSKAI mould factory are export, choose standard wooden case for packing always.


Welcome contact us for more information which you are interested in.


Here are some more details for this type of PP hanger moulds


Mould ItemPP Material strong hook design hanger moulding
Mould Steel718H for core / cavity plates, C50 for mould base
Mold TreatmentAt final arrange thur. nitrogen treatment for core / cavity plates to HRC48-52
Mould Cavity2 cavities (can be designed depend on turth condition)
T1 Moulding time40 Days needed after confrimed mould design file
Payement way40% DP paid by T/T, the other 60% paid by T/T after confrimed samples


Taizhou OSKAI mould factory bulit more than 100 sets moulds each year

IMG_9688.jpg




































Work full automatic by ejectors system



Some more photos shown for 36&41cm hanger moulds, they take with same design way, just length different.

IMG_9669.jpg

41cm hanger mold core plate

IMG_9670.jpg

41cm hanger mold cavity plate

IMG_9688.jpg

36cm hanger mold core plate

IMG_9690.jpg

36cm hanger mold cavity plate


All of the can fix for 250Ton normal injection moulding machine.


If need more information pls contact with us. 

If you have any interest in our 36cm & 41cm strong pp hanger mould work full autoatmic, welcome to contact our factory for more details. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also welcome the customized orders.

Send Inquiry