lindazou@188.com +86-13586005286
Strong PP Fork Injection Mould Making work full automatic

Strong PP Fork Injection Mould Making work full automatic

Description

Strong enough PP material fork injection mould


OSKAI mould factory main make different kinds of daily use moulds, especial on cutlery molds. Every year at least will make 80 sets cutlery molds, inclued spoon, fork, coffee spoon, tea spoon, measure spoon, knife and so on. No matter which type of cutlery products design, welcome send to us then we can give you best advice on mould design.


This fork mold at final will choose PP material, PP material much more softer than PS material, but we designed it work strong enough, welcome your visit and offer your idea to us, oskai mould will design for you.


Here is this fork mold details


ItemFork mould
Cavity8 cavitiescavity number depend on machine type 
Steel718H, C50Steel choose depend on client's QTY demands
Cycle time15' / shotCan be set more faster when production
Advice Machine120Ton110Ton also big enough already
1st. Sample time40 daysDifferent steel need different time
Packing way
spray enough rust agent, then covered by film before covered by wooden case
Payment way40% DP by T/T, the other 60% balance should be paid after confrimed sample


Some mould photos shown for this fork mould

IMG_0489.jpg

Whole cavity photo shown


IMG_0492.jpg

Details photo shown for cavity


IMG_0493.jpg

whole core plate photo


IMG_0497.jpg

details photo for core plate


OSKAI MOULD FACTORY ALREADY MADE SO MANY CUTLERY MOULDS, WE HAVE ENOUGH EXPREICE ON THEM, WELCOME CONTACT WITH US.


Here is first time test out sample photo shown, on normal OSKA mould factory test this type of mould 95% will be one time successful.


WeChat_1562573195




Send Inquiry