20 Cavities fork mould
About this 20 cavities fork mould details
|Cavity number||20 (this depend on machine or client choose)|
|Treatment way||Arrange Thur. nitrogen treatment for core and cavity plate|
|CYCLE TIME||13 SEC. / SHOT|
|Leading time||35 days for first time sample, mould design on normal half day enough|
|Packing||by wooden case|
|Advice payment||40% deposit by T/T before design, the other 60% balance paid by T/T After confrimed samples|
Here are some more photos shown for this fork mould
here is sample photo we just take out from mould
OSKAI mould factory made so many this type of moulds during those moulds, each year at least will make 40-50 sets spoon, tea spoon, fork, knife, coffee spoon ect. moulds.
OSKAI mould factory can fnish it with 1 month if very urgety, and our price always very reasonable for it.
Welcome you visit OSKAI mould factory then know more about us.
From our client idea, this type of mould can be work within 10 sec. in their factory, but in china test mold we can set about 15 sec. about.
About the packing
Always oskai mould factory packing mould by wooden case, there are 3 steps always, pls check this information
Spray antirust agent for mould core and cavity products area, daub oil mix on the other area and mould outside surface;
Covered by PE films for whole set mold;
Put the covered mold into wooden pallet and fix 4 sides by wooden stick, after that covered by wooden case then stick mark.
Work step for OSKAI mould factory will be like this
1. Your side send the sample to us, meantime, we send the PI to you, depend on our PI that you can arrange deposit to us as down-payment; 2. We received the sample & down-payment, then we will double check every details with you & begin to arrange design, after finished design we will send the drawing file to you for double check; 3. Both of us confirmed the design for the new visors then we will begin to make mould design; 4. On normal we need 3 -4 days for visor design, and 3 days for visor mould design, both of the design files will send to you for double check, if you have any demands we will arrange repair as your require; 5. After everything confirmed then we will begin to order steel and process, when arrange process, every week i will send some update process photos shown to you, on normal need about 40 days; 6. After finished mould process we will arrange first time test and check new sample with your helmet sample, if that is good, then we will arrange sample to you by TNT; 7. After your side also confirmed sample, then we will arrange final polish and mould surface treatment, on normal need 7-10 days at most. 8. Everything finished we will arrange last time test for the mould, if you will visit china, then we will shown test to you, if you won’t come to china, then we will send last time sample & test mould video to you check. 9. After everything confirmed by your side then your company need arrange balance to us, after we got balance then we will arrange shipment for the mould. tks!If you have any interest in our 20 cavities fork mould fix for 168ton machine work prefect, welcome to contact our factory for more details. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also welcome the customized orders.Mold cavity: 2-64 cavities Mold material: S136 / Stainless steel # 2316 for injection core, injection cavity, lip Mold base material: P20 / S #45 Mold guarantee: one million shot in first year Gate type: Semi Hot runner Recycle time: 5-12 S Finish time:45-60 daysOSKAI mould factory made so many this type of moulds during those moulds, each year at least will make 40-50 sets spoon, tea spoon, fork, knife, coffee spoon ect. moulds.