lindazou@188.com +86-13586005286
High Transparent Lid Injection Mould

High Transparent Lid Injection Mould

High transparent lid injection mould details shown FAQ: How much cost for this mould? --- Different steel choose, different shape design, different fix idea, the mould price will be different, for this mould, the cost from US$5000 to US$15,000 also reasonable offer. tks! How many days needed to...

Description


High transparent lid injection mould details shown


Mould nameHigh transparent lid injection mould
Mould SteelH13, C50H13 for core / cavity main plates
Mould cavity12 cavitiesCavities number can be customizable
Mold leading time55 days for 1st. samplesIf choose soft steel 45 days enough
Mould gate wayFull hot runnerThis mould choose local brand hot runner
Mould Packing Packinged by film at first, then put into five-layer plywood box
Payment way

40% By T/T as deposit, the other 60% balance should be paid after confrimed

 samples 


FAQ:

  1. How much cost for this mould? --- Different steel choose, different shape design, different fix idea, the mould price will be different, for this mould, the cost from US$5000 to US$15,000 also reasonable offer. tks!

  2. How many days needed to make this mould? --- This mould we choose H13 steel, it is hardness steel, then 55 days needed. If choose normal steel, can be about 40-45 days needed.

  3. Do you support OEM? --- Yes, we can do as your drawing demands or samples. tks!

  4. If i want to send the drawing files to you, which form is better? --- We use UG for 3d, AutoCAD for 2d. Then if for 3d drawing, .stp / .x-t / .igs / .prt / .stl all of them are ok. For the CAD on normal .dwg. tks!


Some more details shown on below, hoping that enough information for you. if need more, pls contact with us for free.


1245.jpg

This is photo shown for core plate details

In order to save space, OSKAI mould only can choose design ejector cam inserts  for the hook and ear holes. 

As choose ejector cam inserts, then this mould can't 100% make sure work full automatic, we advice fetch the products from the moulds by robot. 

At final, OSKAI mould choose mirror polish in order to make sure high transparent lids. 


1246.jpg

This photo shown for lid mould cavity plate


Choose full hot runner system in order to make sure easy adjust each cavity.



1235.jpg

Cavity


1243.jpg

Core


Send Inquiry