OSKAI mould factory already made so many this type of bucket mould, this PP 9L Water bucket injection mould work full automatic by air system, no need stripper then make sure long use-life.
Here is video for this mold test, pls open to check. tks!
Here are some details for this bucket mould
|ITEM||9L Water bucket mold|
|Treatment way||Arrange hardenss to HRC35 degree, then arrange chrom-plate treatment for core and cavity plate|
|Advice machine||450Ton normal injection machine|
|Leading time||55 days for mould making, 7 days for design|
|Doff system||by air gate + air ejector|
|Advice payment||40% T/T as down payment, the other 60% should be paid after confrimed samples & before arrange shipment|
Here are some more photos shown for this bucket mould
Mould cavity plate
Mould core plate
Here are some photos shown details
We test out sample from 470ton machine like this
About plastic injection mould Quality Control
For the Q/C of mould, there are 3 steps as this list:
1.Mould Material Q/C
- Mould Steel Checking(Hardness, flaw detection)
- Mould Standard Spare Parts Checking(hardness, size, flaw checking)
2. Mould Making Process Q/C
- Design checking (part design, mould design, mould engineering drawing)
- Each part of mould's size checking after machining according to 2D drawing
- Mould testing(check mould running condition)
3.Check with customer's requirement again before mould shipping.
About plastic injection mould packing
Anti-rust oil is painted first, then Plastic film, and finally Wooden Case.
Sent together with the mould:
a) Mould manual instruction
b) Engineering drawing in flash disk
c) One more set of mould spare parts: heater, ejector pin, bush, water nozzle, water pipe, hanging ring.
plastic injectin mould delivery & shipment
We can offer the complete package from concept to delivery; arranging everything up until the point your product arrives at your own door or distribution hub
Delivery can be offered.
- Utilizing your own freight-forwarder
- FOB to a port in China
- CIF to a port near you
Whether you have your own freight-forwarder or you would like us to organize shipment; whether you require delivery FOB to a port in China or CIF to a port near you, we are happy to quote and supply whichever way you choose. Please feel free to discuss all options with us