lindazou@188.com +86-13586005286
PP High Transparency Food Container Mould Work Full Automatic

PP High Transparency Food Container Mould Work Full Automatic

OSKAI mould factory design PP Material High transparency food container mould work full automatic by center ejector and air system, OSKAI mould choose self-lock mould design for this container mold, can make sure adjust easy and long use-life. OSKAI mould can make different kinds of design food...

Description

OSKAI mould factory design PP Material High transparency food container mould work full automatic by center ejector and air system, OSKAI mould choose self-lock mould design for this container mold, can make sure adjust easy and long use-life.


OSKAI mould can make different kinds of design food container, cream container moulds and so on.


On normal 90% of OSKAI moulds will design by work full automatic, we will offer free design searvice for client if order moulds thur. us.


This container mould details table shown


NAMECONTAINER MOULD
STEELH13, P20, C50
CAVITY4
LEADING TIME55 DAYS FOR FIRST TIME SAMPLE
GATE WAYYUDO brand hot runer system
Payment advice40% DP by T/T, the other 60% balance should be paid by T/T after confrimed samples, OSKAI mould will offer 2 times samples for free


This container mould photos shown


IMG_0577


IMG_0578

IMG_0581


IMG_0582


OTHER MORE PRODUCTS CAN DESIGN BY SAME WAY


4


OSKAI MOULD ADVICE CHOOSE 280TON INJECTION MACHINE FOR THIS CONTAINER MOLD


OSKAI mould factory can make sure arrange shipment by sea after 1 week after get full payment. If need more information about this type of moulds, pls contact with us to know more. 

If you have any interest in our pp high transparency food container mould work full automatic, welcome to contact our factory for more details. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also welcome the customized orders.
Hot Tags: pp high transparency food container mould work full automatic, China, factory, manufacturers, suppliers, customized

Send Inquiry