lindazou@188.com +86-13586005286
Plastic Medicine Container Injection Moulding Maker

Plastic Medicine Container Injection Moulding Maker

Description

Plastic PP Material Medicine container injection mould made by OSKAI mould factory, it is designed by self-lock way, can be adjusted everything seprate and easy. This is good design for thin wall moulds also.


OSKAI mould factory always offer free product & mould design for clients, OSKAI MOULD has own designer and can be finish design quickly.


OSKAI mould factory is one small factory on house-ware injection moulds, welcome your visit or e-mail to us to know more about us.


Here are some details shown for this medicine box mould, if take with any doubts or need more about this mould, pls contact with us by e-mail LINDAZOU@188.COM or calling. We will try to give you reply as soon as we can always.


MOULD NAMEPP Material Medicine injection box mould
MOULD STEEL718H/C50, Cheap steel way for this mold as client choose. at final arrange thur. nitrogen treatment to HRC48-52 degree for core and cavity 
MOULD CAVITY2 (This can be designed depend on client's injection machine)
MOULD CYCLE TIME18 Sec we test in china on 120Ton normal injection machine
MOULD LEADING TIME1st sample time need about 7 weeks after confrimed moulds design and received Deposit
PAYMENT WAY40% by T/T as Deposit, the other 60% should be paid by T/T after confirmed samples 


OSKAI mould factory test this medicine box mould on 120ton injection machine, but if client has smaller injection moulding machine also can choose, such as 100ton, this medical container mould can work full automatic systme.


This medical box mould designed by hot runner system in order to make sure at final get prefect products. Photo shown for the box moulding cavity then can see clearly


IMG_0551.jpg

Box tool whole cavity


IMG_0552.jpg

Details for box moulding


OSKAI mould factory arrange high polish for this medical container mould core plate, and work also no problem. If wanna know more about this mould pls contact with us. 

IMG_0547.jpg

mould core


IMG_0549.jpg

core details photo


Medicine container sample photo shown at here, and color can be choose anyone.


WeChat_1565622782


Every time OSKAI mould factory arrange moulds shipment always will offer some spare parts as free for client, then can change everything easy at client's workshop


IMG_0554

If you have any interest in our plastic medicine container injection moulding maker, welcome to contact our factory for more details. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also welcome the customized orders.

Send Inquiry